- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The student teacher ratio of Loudoun County, VA was 17 in 2014.
Student Teacher Ratio
Above charts are based on data from the Institute of Education Sciences at National Center for Education Statistics | ODN Dataset | API -
Education and Classroom Statistics Datasets Involving Loudoun County, VA
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-22T17:34:24.000Z
Life expectancy is a measure of the average life time of an individual at birth. Life expectancy was calculated from 2004 - 2013 death data from MDHHS Vital Records and Health Statistics. The average number of deaths across the ten years was calculated in order to match population data from the 2000 US Census and 2010 US Census.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T15:06:17.000Z
This dataset provides budgeted expenditures for the counties within the State of Iowa beginning with FY 2005 (fiscal year ending 6/30/2005).
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T14:04:08.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.
- API data.norfolk.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-22T11:50:17.000Z
The Address Information Resource is a compilation of information related to active and pending addresses in the City of Norfolk. It provides a consolidated source to allow for quick and easy access to information about an address including details related to school districts, municipal services, planning, public safety, and civic leadership. It is one of the main data resources that provides content for the Norfolk AIR website (http://norfolkair.norfolk.gov/norfolkair).
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T16:13:29.000Z
Listing of current leased public and nonpublic school district sites connected to leased fiber-optic infrastructure that contains vendors and current telecommunications connection types. Data does not include Part III sites owned by the State.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T13:49:16.000Z
This dataset contains 100% assessed property values for classes of real property in Iowa beginning with assessment year 2000. Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities, and Railroads. The assessed property values help determine the net taxable valuations for property tax levies (e.g. 2012 assessment property values help determine the net taxable valuations for FY 2014 property tax levies).
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T14:17:28.000Z
This dataset contains taxable property values for classes of real property in Iowa by tax district. Taxable values are based on assessed valuations after application of the statutory assessment limitation (i.e. rollback), and is the value to which tax rates are applied (e.g. 2012 net taxable valuations are used for the FY 2014 property tax levies). Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities and Railroads.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:30:24.000Z
Overview of how State Historical Society of Iowa (SHSI) programs reach Iowans beyond museum attendance. This dataset demonstrates the statewide impact of the historical society and shows the variety of activities that engage Iowans year round. Data begins with Fiscal Year 2017.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States