- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of New Kent County, VA was $38,797 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving New Kent County, VA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:46:14.000Z
This dataset provides budgeted expenditures for the counties within the State of Iowa beginning with FY 2004 (fiscal year ending 6/30/2004).
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-31T22:00:57.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (2000 to date)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T19:56:01.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-11T22:01:01.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance initial claims by county. County data is based on the claimant’s place of residence. (2011 to date)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-29T22:01:35.000Z
This dataset contains aggregate Medicaid payments, and counts for eligible recipients and recipients served by month and county in Iowa, starting with month ending 1/31/2011. Eligibility groups are a category of people who meet certain common eligibility requirements. Some Medicaid eligibility groups cover additional services, such as nursing facility care and care received in the home. Others have higher income and resource limits, charge a premium, only pay the Medicare premium or cover only expenses also paid by Medicare, or require the recipient to pay a specific dollar amount of their medical expenses. Eligible Medicaid recipients may be considered medically needy if their medical costs are so high that they use up most of their income. Those considered medically needy are responsible for paying some of their medical expenses. This is called meeting a spend down. Then Medicaid would start to pay for the rest. Think of the spend down like a deductible that people pay as part of a private insurance plan.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-28T15:08:11.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-02T01:01:44.000Z
This dataset provides forfeiture case information including the money, real estate and vehicles seized in the State of Iowa beginning October 6, 2016.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-03-05T16:05:46.000Z
Multi-Year Citizen Satisfaction Survey results