- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of York County, VA was 65,808 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving York County, VA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:31:04.000Z
This dataset contains county population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:29:56.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 2010 to the most current year available. Data from 2010 comes from the decennial census while the proceeding years are produced annually. Aggregating the city populations in each county will provide a county total population
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-20T22:00:38.000Z
The Food Assistance Program provides Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards that can be used to buy groceries at supermarkets, grocery stores and some Farmers Markets. This dataset provides data on the number of households, recipients and cash assistance provided through the Food Assistance Program participation by month and county starting in January 2011 and updated monthly. Beginning January 2017, the method used to identify households is based on the following: 1. If one or more individuals receiving Food Assistance also receives FIP, the household is categorized as FA/FIP. 2. If no one receives FIP, but at least one individual also receives Medical Assistance, the household is categorized as FA/Medical Assistance. 3. If no one receives FIP or Medical Assistance, but at least one individual receives Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa or hawk-i benefits, the household is categorized as FA/hawk-i. 4. If no one receives FIP, Medical Assistance or hawk-i , the household is categorized as FA Only. Changes have also been made to reflect more accurate identification of individuals. The same categories from above are used in identifying an individual's circumstances. Previously, the household category was assigned to all individuals of the Food Assistance household, regardless of individual status. This change in how individuals are categorized provides a more accurate count of individual categories. Timing of when the report is run also changed starting January 2017. Reports were previously ran on the 1st, but changed to the 17th to better capture Food Assistance households that received benefits for the prior month. This may give the impression that caseloads have increased when in reality, under the previous approach, cases were missed.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:31:48.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-22T17:34:24.000Z
Life expectancy is a measure of the average life time of an individual at birth. Life expectancy was calculated from 2004 - 2013 death data from MDHHS Vital Records and Health Statistics. The average number of deaths across the ten years was calculated in order to match population data from the 2000 US Census and 2010 US Census.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-19T20:10:53.000Z
The Iowa Veterans Home provides a continuum of care to Iowa’s veterans and their spouses in an environment focusing on individualized services to enhance their quality of life. The Iowa Veterans Home opened its doors to Iowa veterans and their spouses in 1887. This dataset provides information on its residents.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-18T12:43:29.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.