- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The median environmental health hazard index of Alexandria city, VA was 20 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Alexandria city, VA
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-03-09T21:22:27.000Z
The Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (CLCPA) directs the Climate Justice Working Group (CJWG) to establish criteria for defining disadvantaged communities. This dataset identifies areas throughout the State that meet the draft disadvantaged community definition as voted on by the Climate Justice Working Group. The draft Disadvantaged Community definition shown here will undergo 120 days of public input process and pending potential changes by the CJWG, will require a vote by the CJWG to finalize the definition. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) offers objective information and analysis, innovative programs, technical expertise, and support to help New Yorkers increase energy efficiency, save money, use renewable energy, accelerate economic growth, and reduce reliance on fossil fuels. To learn more about NYSERDA’s programs, visit nyserda.ny.gov or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.