- What is the Median Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The mean job proximity index of Lexington city, VA was 84 in 2015.
Median Jobs Proximity Index
The jobs proximity index quantifies access to employment opportunities in a region. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to better access to jobs. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
The underlying index quantifies the accessibility of a given residential neighborhood as a function of its distance to all job locations within a census tract, with distance to larger employment centers weighted more heavily. Specifically, a gravity model is used, where the accessibility (Ai) of a given residential block-group is a summary description of the distance to all job locations, with the distance from any single job location positively weighted by the size of employment (job opportunities) at that location and inversely weighted by the labor supply (competition) to that location.
Jobs and Job Proximity Datasets Involving Lexington city, VA
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-03-05T16:05:46.000Z
Multi-Year Citizen Satisfaction Survey results
- API data.richmondgov.com | Last Updated 2017-09-28T17:25:39.000Z
This dataset is provided as a resource for cross-referencing data with the City's GIS. Here, parcels are summarized by many geographic entities such as Census, Enterprise Zones, Neighborhood, Zoning, and many more... Use of the PIN key can be used for this purpose. (Update Frequency: Quarterly)
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-11-12T06:17:57.000Z
This dataset provides information about all reported incidents (including fires, hazardous materials response, medical calls, etc.), responded to by the Virginia Beach Fire Department occurring within the corporate limits of the City of Virginia Beach.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-30T16:40:53.000Z
The County of Sonoma conducts an annual homeless count for the entire county. The survey data is derived from a sample of about 600 homeless persons countywide per year. The resulting information is statistically reliable only for the county as a whole, not for individual locations. The exception is the City of Santa Rosa, where the sample taken within the city is large enough to be predictive of the overall homeless population in that city.