The college graduation rate of Orange County, NC was 57.70% in 2016. The college graduation rate of Richmond city, VA was 36.70% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Richmond city, VA or Orange County, NC
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.richmondgov.com | Last Updated 2017-09-28T17:25:39.000Z
This dataset is provided as a resource for cross-referencing data with the City's GIS. Here, parcels are summarized by many geographic entities such as Census, Enterprise Zones, Neighborhood, Zoning, and many more... Use of the PIN key can be used for this purpose. (Update Frequency: Quarterly)
- API data.norfolk.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T12:03:48.000Z
The Address Information Resource is a compilation of information related to active and pending addresses in the City of Norfolk. It provides a consolidated source to allow for quick and easy access to information about an address including details related to school districts, municipal services, planning, public safety, and civic leadership. It is one of the main data resources that provides content for the Norfolk AIR website (http://norfolkair.norfolk.gov/norfolkair).
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2019-01-08T22:01:17.000Z
City of Virginia Beach Volunteer counts are the number of individuals that served/provided volunteer hours as assigned per the department. The Volunteer hours are for non-paid/volunteer service provided to the City.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-31T20:04:54.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.
- API dashboard.alexandriava.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-08T14:00:32.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States