- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Virginia Beach city, VA was 1,808 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Virginia Beach city, VA
- API data.norfolk.gov | Last Updated 2022-07-11T19:10:55.000Z
This dataset contains information about Norfolk Public Library active users by month starting in July 2016. This information will be updated annually. Active users include users whose accounts have had any activity during the previous three years including card renewal, fines added, payments made, or computer usage. This dataset is updated monthly.
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2021-12-14T22:14:17.000Z
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-01T12:03:43.000Z
This dataset is an export from Opportunity Insights Economic Tracker ( https://www.tracktherecovery.org/) The data in this dataset was last updated September 17, 2020. More current data is available at the project's GitHub repository: https://github.com/OpportunityInsights/EconomicTracker From the Web site: The Opportunity Insights Economic Tracker (https://tracktherecovery.org) combines anonymized data from leading private companies – from credit card processors to payroll firms – to provide a real-time picture of indicators such as employment rates, consumer spending, and job postings across counties, industries, and income groups. All of the data displayed on the Economic Tracker can be downloaded here. In collaboration with our data partners, we are making this data freely available in order to assist in efforts to inform the public, policymakers, and researchers about the real-time state of the economy and the effects of COVID-19. Anyone is welcome to use this data; we simply we ask that you attribute our work by citing or linking to the accompanying paper and the Economic Tracker at https://tracktherecovery.org.
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2021-03-23T12:25:36.000Z
Contains list of VA Public Wifi Hotspots. Updated monthly
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2021-10-07T19:01:09.000Z
This dataset includes population estimates for each Virginia locality by year, age group, sex, race and ethnicity. This estimates are produced by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) within the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more information can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/bridged_race.htm
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2021-03-01T14:35:05.000Z
Shapefile contains VA Public Wifi Hotspots. Updated monthly
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2021-12-14T21:42:41.000Z
Donations and Population served by the Localities as reported by Federation of Virginia Food Banks
- API data.bts.gov | Last Updated 2022-08-03T15:40:03.000Z
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2021-10-04T19:53:05.000Z
Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia (FBSEV) donations and population served by Locality from January 2019 through June 2020 as reported by Federation of Virginia Food Banks
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2021-10-01T18:39:40.000Z
Blue Ridge Area Food Bank (BRAFB) donations and population served by Locality from January 2019 through June 2021 as reported by Federation of Virginia Food Banks