- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Virginia Beach city, VA was $35,085 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Virginia Beach city, VA
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-06-30T20:33:40.000Z
Revenue Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-06-30T20:38:21.000Z
Expenditure Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-07-01T13:09:00.000Z
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-06-26T14:31:29.000Z
CIP Six Year Budget
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-06-30T20:44:01.000Z
Project list with latitude and longitude for mapping CIP projects
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2016-07-01T15:06:09.000Z
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-03-05T16:05:46.000Z
Multi-Year Citizen Satisfaction Survey results
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-04-19T14:17:35.000Z
The dataset provides information on all applications submitted to the City’s Agriculture Department for inclusion in the Agricultural Reserve Program (ARP). The Agricultural Lands Preservation Ordinance and the Virginia Beach Agricultural Reserve Program (ARP) were enacted by City Council on May 9, 1995. The program was designed and promoted by a coalition of farm, conservation, business, and civic interests to address common concerns for resource and growth management, as well as preservation of agri-business and a balanced tax base. The ARP is a voluntary program that provides landowners the opportunity to capitalize on the development potential of their farmland without having to sell it. The recorded perpetual deed of easement protects the land for future generations for certain agricultural uses while the landowner retains ownership of his or her property. The City compensates the landowner for their development rights with an installment purchase agreement that includes tax free interest payments. The 25-year payment plan allows the City to leverage its dollars over time.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-28T15:08:11.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.