- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Clark County, WA was 438,272 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Clark County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T17:41:41.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-01T17:02:50.000Z
Age Adjusted Rate Of Hospitalization For Asthma Per 10,000 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:29.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2012. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T18:17:22.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:28:11.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Cases Of Trisomy 21 Greater Than 35 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:26:08.000Z
Childhood Lead Poisoning Blood Lead Levels Counties Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:30:29.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Cases Of Lower Limb Deficiencies Live Births Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-23T16:21:54.000Z
Annual Average Air Concentration Estimates Microgram Per Cubic Meter Utah Counties 2005