The population density of Columbia County, WA was 5 in 2016. The population density of Wahkiakum County, WA was 15 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Columbia County, WA or Wahkiakum County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-06T16:15:21.000Z
The number of drivers from other states and countries who were issued new Washington driver licenses and the county they moved to.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:33:55.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal housing estimates of population density for the state, counties, and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:09:43.000Z
Milestones in the history of King County, Washington
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:52.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-21T22:02:43.000Z
The Washington legislature has established a comprehensive system of corrections for convicted law violators within the state of Washington to accomplish a primary objective of ensuring public safety. The system is designed and managed to provide the maximum feasible safety for the persons and property of the general public, the staff, and the inmates (RCW 72.09.010).
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:40:49.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.