- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Franklin County, WA was 84,508 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Franklin County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-18T18:52:00.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:12.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T20:03:40.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jursidiction. The "Description" column refers to the nature of the crime and demographics of the arrestee.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-27T20:36:06.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)