- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of King County, WA was 1.65% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving King County, WA
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:09:43.000Z
Milestones in the history of King County, Washington
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:52.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-04T22:35:38.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T15:27:53.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2016. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:34:20.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:50:52.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2015. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:16:53.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2016