- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The population density of King County, WA was 1,001 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving King County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-17T19:34:17.000Z
List of nonprofits in the King County Employee Giving Program Annual Drive
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:09:43.000Z
Milestones in the history of King County, Washington
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T20:50:55.000Z
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:52.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-17T19:39:12.000Z
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, PL 94-171 Redistricting data, 2000 and 2010. Note: Census numbers for the cities of Burien and Kent do not include annexations that took place after March 31, 2010. These annexations would increase Burien to 48,072, Kent to 118,565, and decrease uninc King County to 284,089.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:07:13.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for 2012 congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-12T16:39:25.000Z
Master calendar for King County
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:34.000Z
The "What do I do with...?" site (http://your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/wdidw/index.asp) provides King County citizens with recycling and proper disposal options for over 100 products and materials. The site lists over 400 businesses (mostly local) that accept products and materials for recycling or proper disposal. Business details include location (with mapping), contact information, hours of operation, restrictions, fees and more. The goal of "What do I do with...?" is to reduce the volume of reusable or recyclable items being added to the waste-stream, thereby reducing the environmental impact of those items while extending the lifespan of our landfills.