- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Lewis County, WA was 75,382 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Lewis County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T17:41:41.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-02T21:49:31.000Z
This dataset contains, by region and county, for each month from January 2002 to present, the number of New York State unemployment insurance average duration. Average Duration is the average number of unemployment insurance weeks beneficiaries receive within their benefit year. Data include only Regular Unemployment Insurance(UI) excluding Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW), Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP), 599.2 training, and federal extension programs. Data are provided for the10 labor market regions, and 62 counties.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-15T16:03:53.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from July 2010 to present, of individuals receiving regular unemployment insurance benefits, as well as the amount of benefits received from New York State. Data are provided for New York State counties, out-of-state residents, and unknown geography. Regular unemployment insurance includes: Unemployment Insurance (UI) Compensation, Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW) and Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP). It excludes federal extensions and 599.2 training.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:29.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2012. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-01T17:02:50.000Z
Age Adjusted Rate Of Hospitalization For Asthma Per 10,000 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T18:17:22.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-08T14:43:06.000Z
The dataset represents the locations of combined sewer overflow (CSOs) outfall locations in NYS. It also includes overflow detection capabilities of CSO communities and overflow frequency data within a specified timeframe.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:28:11.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Cases Of Trisomy 21 Greater Than 35 Utah Counties 2000-2012