- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Lincoln County, WA was 10,435 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Lincoln County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:20:31.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2023-07-06T16:48:57.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2020.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2023-09-14T20:45:00.000Z
This data set shows monthly counts of new Washington State driver licenses and identification cards (ID) where customers presented licenses or IDs from other states or countries. The data is organized by Washington counties where the customers live. It shows where the previous driver licenses or ID cards were issued.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2023-08-17T16:52:54.000Z
Percentage of each race/ethnicity in an area. County and State values are from ACS 1-year data (DP05).
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2022-08-18T17:17:25.000Z
Data from the Department of Health, who collects information on pregnancy and delivery in Washington State from birth certificates, and information on deaths in Washington State from death certificates. Occurrence of birth in each residence county represents all births to residents of each county regardless of where the birth occurred. Occurrence of death in each residence county represents all deaths to residents of each county regardless of where the death occurred.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2023-09-28T07:09:56.000Z
Population estimates for percentage of males and females in an area.(DP05, variables: DP05_0001E, DP05_0002E, DP05_0003E). County and State values are from the ACS 1 Year Survey.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2023-09-28T07:04:36.000Z
Median Age: The middle value of age for a total population, males, and females in an area.(B01002). County and State values are from the ACS 1 Year Survey.
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2023-05-22T14:49:26.000Z
"ATSDR’s Geospatial Research, Analysis & Services Program (GRASP) created Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Social Vulnerability Index (CDC SVI or simply SVI, hereafter) to help public health officials and emergency response planners identify and map the communities that will most likely need support before, during, and after a hazardous event. SVI indicates the relative vulnerability of every U.S. Census tract. Census tracts are subdivisions of counties for which the Census collects statistical data. SVI ranks the tracts on 15 social factors, including unemployment, minority status, and disability, and further groups them into four related themes. Thus, each tract receives a ranking for each Census variable and for each of the four themes, as well as an overall ranking." For more see https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/placeandhealth/svi/documentation/SVI_documentation_2018.html
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-26T22:54:57.000Z
Population over 60 (S0101), Women Who Had a Birth in the Past 12 Months (B13002), Below Poverty Level (B17015), No Health Insurance (B27001), Household Receiving SNAP Assistance (S2201), No Internet Access (B28002), Total Population (B01003) and Language at Home (C16001)