- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The land area of Okanogan County, WA was 5,268 in 2016.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Okanogan County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:52.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.
- API open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-25T21:08:08.000Z
Covered Employment from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-04T21:56:09.000Z
A listing of sites designated as part of the Hudson River Greenway Water Trail— National Water Trail
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-13T18:28:40.000Z
Washington County Public Health Services Directory
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-14T14:57:54.000Z
Washington County Seasonally Adjusted Monthly Unemployment Rate 1990-2015
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-04T21:54:46.000Z
A listing of all sites designated as part of the Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:33:55.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal housing estimates of population density for the state, counties, and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:40:49.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.