- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Pacific County, WA was 21,281 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Pacific County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
WAOFM - Legislative Districts - Table 2: Census 2010 Population by Race and Hispanic or Latino Origin, for All Ages and for 18 Years and Overdata.wa.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-01T18:17:09.000Z
Census 2010 population by race and Hispanic or Latino origin, for all ages and for 18 years and over for legislative districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan L-JOINTSUB_3-2 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
WAOFM - Congressional Districts - Table 2: Census 2010 Population by Race and Hispanic or Latino Origin, for All Ages and for 18 Years and Overdata.wa.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-01T18:35:59.000Z
Census 2010 population by race and Hispanic or Latino origin, for all ages and for 18 years and over for congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:06:06.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-02-08T20:03:40.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups
- API data.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-12T13:57:20.000Z
Prince George's County population figures by demographics for 2013. Figures are provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. This dataset gets updated as new figures are published by the U.S. Census Bureau (census.gov).