The population count of King County, WA was 2,118,119 in 2017. The population count of Snohomish County, WA was 771,904 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Snohomish County, WA or King County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-17T19:39:12.000Z
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, PL 94-171 Redistricting data, 2000 and 2010. Note: Census numbers for the cities of Burien and Kent do not include annexations that took place after March 31, 2010. These annexations would increase Burien to 48,072, Kent to 118,565, and decrease uninc King County to 284,089.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-03T23:56:56.000Z
The number of drivers from other states and countries who were issued new Washington driver licenses and the county they moved to.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:04:27.000Z
Water Quality Index Scores (1994-2013) from The WA State Department of Ecology's River and Stream Monitoring Program.data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2014-05-01T22:58:16.000Z
Routine freshwater monitoring data collected by the The WA State Department of Ecology's River and Stream Monitoring Program are summarized by a technique called the "Water Quality Index" (WQI). The WQI ranges from 1 (poor quality) to 100 (good quality). The WQI summary does not include non-standard elements like metals. For temperature, pH, oxygen, and fecal coliform bacteria, the WQI is based on criteria in Washington’s Water Quality Standards, WAC 173-201A. For nutrient and sediment measures where standards are not specific, results are based on expected conditions in a given region. Multiple constituents are combined and results aggregated over time to produce a single score for each station and each year.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:03:25.000Z
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-04T22:35:38.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-19T09:05:09.000Z
A list of hatchery programs presented in the Salmon Conservation Reporting Engine (SCoRE)