- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Wahkiakum County, WA was 15 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Wahkiakum County, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:33:55.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal housing estimates of population density for the state, counties, and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-09T19:44:50.000Z
The number of drivers from other states and countries who were issued new Washington driver licenses and the county they moved to.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:09:43.000Z
Milestones in the history of King County, Washington
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-26T18:40:49.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-21T22:02:43.000Z
The Washington legislature has established a comprehensive system of corrections for convicted law violators within the state of Washington to accomplish a primary objective of ensuring public safety. The system is designed and managed to provide the maximum feasible safety for the persons and property of the general public, the staff, and the inmates (RCW 72.09.010).