- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Harrison County, WV was 416 in 2017.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Harrison County, WV
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:48.000Z
A listing of sites designated as part of the Hudson River Greenway Water Trail— National Water Trail
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:35.000Z
The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) maintains a network of Public Fishing Right parking areas along trout streams in New York. This dataset represents the locations and information about those parking areas. Links to PDF maps of the actual Public Fishing Rights along the streams are available as part of the data set.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-16T09:40:18.000Z
A Special Protection Area (SPA) is a geographic area designated by the County Council which has high quality or unusually sensitive water resources and environmental features that would be threatened by proposed land development if special water quality protection measures were not applied. This dataset tracks reviews for development in all SPAs. Update Frequency : Daily.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:21:26.000Z
Licensed water well drillers by company name Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:53:26.000Z
Licensed water pump Installers by name Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:25:50.000Z
Licensed water well drillers by name Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:33:17.000Z
Licensed water well pump installers by company name 2014