- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Dane County, WI was 8.40% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Dane County, WI
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2022-08-10T18:49:26.000Z
The Iowa Insurance Division regulates and supervises the business of insurance in Iowa. This dataset provides a list of insurance companies licensed to do business in Iowa.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-11T14:40:33.000Z
This dataset contains the number of New York State live births stratified by primary financial coverage and county of residence. The data presented here may not be the same as the Vital Statistics table on the DOH public web due to data updates. For more information, go to: http://www.health.nygov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-12T22:38:06.000Z
Sample premium information for individual ACA-compliant health insurance plans available to Iowans for 2019 based on age, rating area and metal level. These are premiums for individuals, not families. Please note that not every plan ID is available in every county. Please go to https://www.healthcare.gov/ to determine if your plan is available in the county you reside in.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-25T18:48:16.000Z
Explore and drill into the data using the <a href="/d/5fsw-rf5a" target="_blank" rel="nofollow external">Average 2020 Iowa Individual ACA Premiums by Rating Area, Metal Level and Age</a> chart. <br><br>Please note that not every plan ID is available in every county. Please go to <a href="https://www.healthcare.gov/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow external">www.healthcare.gov</a> to determine if your plan is available in the county you reside in. Sample premium information for individual ACA-compliant health insurance plans available to Iowans for 2020 based on age, rating area and metal level. These are premiums for individuals, not families.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-12T22:52:58.000Z
Sample premium information for individual ACA-compliant health insurance plans available to Iowans for 2016.
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-01T21:14:10.000Z
Health Insurance Status by Age by City. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2012-2016 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B27001.
- API internal-sandiegocounty.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-01T21:15:38.000Z
Health insurance coverage status by age, gender, by census tract and Health and Human Services Service Area. Health insurance coverage is defined as plans and programs that provide comprehensive health coverage. Plans that provide insurance for specific conditions or situations such as cancer and long-term care policies are not considered coverage. Likewise, other types of insurance like dental, vision, life, and disability insurance are not considered health insurance coverage. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2013-2017 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table S2701.
- API data.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-05T17:45:28.000Z
Percent of population 18-64 years of age with no health insurance coverage by race/ethnicity in New Orleans and the United States
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2022-08-12T16:42:09.000Z
Montgomery County offers medical, prescription, vision and dental plans for our employees, their families and their partners. Employees can choose between two Point-of-Service (POS) plans with CareFirst Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) and two Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO’s) with United HealthCare and Kaiser; two prescription plans with Caremark; National Vision Administrators (NVA) plan and two PPO and DHMO dental plans with United Concordia. The dataset contains all available plan rates, provider websites and contact numbers. In addition, this information is also available on the Office of Human Resources (OHR) website at https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/HR/Benefits/EmployeeMedical.html#1 Update Frequency : Annually
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2022-08-01T22:34:18.000Z
The Employer Database System is a database of all Oregon employers and their history of workers’ compensation (WC) insurance coverage. The system produces a snapshot of current employers with active workers’ compensation insurance policies. The most current data are updated monthly during the first week of the month.