The median earnings high school of St. Louis County, MN was $28,085 in 2017. The median earnings high school of Eau Claire County, WI was $28,993 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Eau Claire County, WI or St. Louis County, MN
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-04-04T20:07:52.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-23T19:26:41.000Z
This tables provides information regarding capital projects included in a capital project budget.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-26T17:28:02.000Z
Data on the use of grant funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the City of Saint Paul to replace deteriorating windows painted with lead-based paint.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-26T17:30:54.000Z
Dataset showing the percentage of a family’s income dedicated to the combined cost of housing and transportation in a given location. Because what is “affordable” is different for everyone, you can choose among a diverse set of family profiles—which vary by household income, size, and the number of commuters—and see the affordability landscape for each one in Ramsey County.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T14:44:31.000Z
Summary data on housing by type (apartments, duplex/triplex, condo, single family, etc) and census block for 2016.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-31T12:49:30.000Z
Demographic and asset information of public libraries Update Frequency: Annual
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-05-22T16:45:42.000Z
The residential assessment sales ratio measures the aggregate assessed value of all residential property as a proportion of aggregate actual sales of all residential property. This measures the accuracy of property valuations in the county.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-05-22T15:11:43.000Z
The median cost of living and median income data. Cost of living data by cost category, family size, and household composition (e.g. the number of workers). Income data is the median for households and median for families across all household and family sizes and compositions.