- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Eau Claire County, WI was 100,607 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Eau Claire County, WI
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-03T15:50:28.000Z
This dataset includes the percent of adults reporting fair or poor health for Orleans Parish and several benchmark counties, including: Davidson County (TN), East Baton Rouge Parish (LA), Fulton County (GA), Hillsborough County (FL), Jefferson County (KY), Miami-Dade County (FL), Oklahoma County (OK), Shelby County (TN), and Wake County (NC). The data comes from the County Health Rankings and Roadmaps analysis of Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) data. BRFSS is a national random digit dial (RDD) telephone survey. Data obtained from the BRFSS are representative of the total non-institutionalized population over 18 years of age living in households with a land line telephone. For the County Health Rankings, data from the BRFSS are used to measure various health behaviors and health-related quality of life (HRQoL) indicators. All data from the BRFSS are weighted by population and the HRQoL measures are age-adjusted. County Health Rankings obtained county-level measures, in almost all instances aggregated over seven years, from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2012-08-10T23:54:52.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-20T16:24:05.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.