- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of La Crosse County, WI was $28,288 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving La Crosse County, WI
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T22:39:08.000Z
Provides compensation paid to employees in the form of earnings and fringe benefits.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-02T10:54:34.000Z
This dataset includes the County’s estimated revenue budget. The dataset allows citizens to see the amount and category of each revenue source by County fund and County department. It reflects the County’s budgeted information at a Fund Group, Function, Department, and Budget Unit level.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:12.000Z
This data comes from the 2018 salary survey data. Please notethe following: 1. Where able, the data has been altered to reflect the annual pay of the average employee in this city and in this position based on the city's salary range. 2. Not all salaries and wages of less than 1 FTE could be confirmed. As a result, some salaries for positions with less than 1 FTE are either the annual equivelant or the actual pay of the employee throughout a year (ex. if an employee would make $50,000 as a full time employee but only works half-time, some cities marked this as $50,000 or $25,000. 3. Educational attainment often was provided with a minimum education and experience as well as a preferred level. The minimum of both categories are provided.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-02T10:54:33.000Z
This dataset includes the County’s operating appropriation budget. This dataset allows citizens to see the amount and category of each appropriation by County fund and County department. It reflects the County’s budgeted information at a Fund Group, Function, Department, and Budget Unit level.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-02T11:04:33.000Z
This dataset includes list the County’s expenditures which allows the citizens to see the amount spent and the category by County fund and County department. It reflects the County’s spending information at a Fund Group, Function, Department, Budget Unit, Expenditure Category, and Expenditure Class level.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:40:16.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-09-01T04:08:12.000Z
Taxation in Latin America is largely viewed as a means of generating income to keep the government in business. In recent years, progress has been made towards increasing total revenue, but most countries in the region still lag well behind other countries with similar levels of development. More importantly, Latin America policymakers still largely ignore the potential of taxation to contribute to other important development goals. Governments have repeatedly missed the chance to influence consumption and production patterns by using taxes to effect relative price changes. More than Revenue aims to provide an up-to-date overview of the current state of taxation in the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) region, its main reform needs, and possible reform strategies that take into account the likely economic, institutional, and political constraints on the reform process. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/edmz-xf2j </b></br></br>
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-30T20:46:24.000Z
A Portrait of Los Angeles County, a report by Measure of America, is an in-depth look at how residents of America’s most populous county are faring in three fundamental areas of life: health, access to knowledge, and living standards. The Human Development Index – a composite measure of health, education and income – is the featured measure and is disaggregated by gender, race and ethnicity, gender by race and ethnicity, major Asian and Latino subgroups, and nativity at the county level. The index is also presented for 106 cities and unincorporated areas within the county, 35 City of Los Angeles Community Plan Areas and 15 City Council Districts. This dataset and the accompanying report is intended for policymakers, planners, service providers, advocates, journalists, students and anyone with an interest in exploring well-being outcomes among the many communities that make up Los Angeles County.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T14:50:13.000Z
Browse a list of known museums and related organizations in the United States as of the third quarter of FY 2015. This list contains descriptive information about museums in the 50 states and the District of Columbia based on public records and administrative data.