- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Milwaukee County, WI was 955,306 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Milwaukee County, WI
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2012-08-10T23:54:52.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-07T11:08:30.000Z
Demographic and asset information of public libraries Update Frequency: Annual