- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Milwaukee County, WI was 956,586 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Milwaukee County, WI
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:38:15.000Z
Data from County Health Rankings and Roadmaps, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program. The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program is a collaboration between the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute. The goals of the program are to: - Build awareness of the multiple factors that influence health - Provide a reliable, sustainable source of local data and evidence to communities to help them identify opportunities to improve their health - Engage and activate local leaders from many sectors in creating sustainable community change, and - Connect & empower community leaders working to improve health.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T20:57:24.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-21T15:57:36.000Z
This dataset includes estimates of U.S. life expectancy at birth by state and census tract for the period 2010-2015 (1). Estimates were produced for 65,662 census tracts, covering the District of Columbia (D.C.) and all states, excluding Maine and Wisconsin, representing 88.7% of all U.S. census tracts (see notes). These estimates are the result of the collaborative project, “U.S. Small-area Life Expectancy Estimates Project (USALEEP),” between the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), the National Association for Public Health Statistics and Information Systems (NAPHSIS), and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) (2).
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:30:16.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States