- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Milwaukee County, WI was 22,408 for business and finance in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Milwaukee County, WI
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-22T21:33:02.000Z
The MTA contracts with Transit Wireless WIFI (http://www.transitwirelesswifi.com) to provide WIFI access in its subway locations. Transit Wireless maintains location data where WIFI access is available.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2019-04-24T15:35:08.000Z
Adults booked into the Berkeley Police Department Jail over the past 30 days.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-28T18:39:01.000Z
A project of the EdLab Group, Communities Connect Network (CCN) is a statewide coalition of public and private organizations working to make Washington State a leader in “digital inclusion” – the movement to ensure that all individuals have access and the skills to use the Internet and information technologies. CCN brings together community technology providers with state and local governments, corporate, philanthropic, and individual supporters to ensure that all residents are able to fully participate in Washington’s increasingly technology-rich society. Most recently, CCN is the recipient of federal Department of Commerce NTIA Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) funding for public computing centers. The Communities Connect Network Project works to improve broadband adoption rates, workforce preparation, digital literacy, access to education, justice resources, and training at 22 sites in seven counties around Washington State. Partners include non-profits, libraries, community centers and courthouses. See BTOP Computer Labs for a complete list of partners.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:48:12.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012
RSBS HVAC: New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Contractor Surveydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:15:17.000Z
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes data from 47 completed Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor surveys. The survey sample was stratified by the size of the HVAC contractor company: 28 survey completes for small companies (defined as having 1-10 employees) and 19 survey completes for large companies (defined as larger than 10 employees.) The surveys focused on employer or company information, sales of energy efficient HVAC equipment, installation practices, training, and experience with NYS energy efficiency programs.