- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent who did not finish the 9th grade of St. Croix County, WI was 1.10% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving St. Croix County, WI
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-20T08:34:04.000Z
This dataset shows the school water lead sampling and results information reported by each NYS public school and BOCES. It details the summary information on the samples taken, and the results returned from laboratory analyses. This will be updated on a continuing basis by each school. In accordance with legislation, the school districts have to sample their water for possible lead contamination and report the results to parents, the state Department of Health, and local government officials. The Lead Testing in School Drinking Water regulations may be found at this site: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/LeadTestingRegs.pdf. To view the corresponding data set which lists all school buildings with lead free plumbing, click here https://health.data.ny.gov/Health/Lead-Testing-in-School-Drinking-Water-Buildings-wi/5hbp-c6bb. The data is self-reported by the schools in response to a Department of Health electronic survey, and transferred to Health Data NY as is without edits or redaction. Schools will update their information on an ongoing basis as their water sampling progresses and the laboratory analysis results are reported back to them. This dataset displays the most recently reported data by schools as and when the data is available. More information is available at the Department of Health website at http://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/water/drinking/lead/lead_testing_of_school_drinking_water.htm
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:30:50.000Z
This dataset ranks Colorado counties by health outcomes and factors for the year 2012.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2019-06-19T15:35:07.000Z
Adults booked into the Berkeley Police Department Jail over the past 30 days.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T20:57:24.000Z
Useful information about the locations of social services from the Colorado Department of Human Services within the State of Colorado.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:14:39.000Z
A project of the EdLab Group, Communities Connect Network (CCN) is a statewide coalition of public and private organizations working to make Washington State a leader in “digital inclusion” – the movement to ensure that all individuals have access and the skills to use the Internet and information technologies. CCN brings together community technology providers with state and local governments, corporate, philanthropic, and individual supporters to ensure that all residents are able to fully participate in Washington’s increasingly technology-rich society. Most recently, CCN is the recipient of federal Department of Commerce NTIA Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) funding for public computing centers. The Communities Connect Network Project works to improve broadband adoption rates, workforce preparation, digital literacy, access to education, justice resources, and training at 22 sites in seven counties around Washington State. Partners include non-profits, libraries, community centers and courthouses. See BTOP Computer Labs for a complete list of partners.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-04T20:05:59.000Z
Data from County Health Rankings and Roadmaps, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program. The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program is a collaboration between the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute. The goals of the program are to: - Build awareness of the multiple factors that influence health - Provide a reliable, sustainable source of local data and evidence to communities to help them identify opportunities to improve their health - Engage and activate local leaders from many sectors in creating sustainable community change, and - Connect & empower community leaders working to improve health.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:22:46.000Z
Prevalence Of Autism Spectrum Disorder Per 1000 Children 8 Years Old All States
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-31T12:49:30.000Z
Demographic and asset information of public libraries Update Frequency: Annual
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:04:33.000Z
Number Of Hospitalizations For Heart Attacks 35 And Over All States