- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The college graduation rate of Washington County, WI was 29.40% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Washington County, WI
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:42.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-19T05:47:32.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:03.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2010
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-22T08:38:24.000Z
This dataset shows the school water lead sampling and results information reported by each NYS public school and BOCES. It details the summary information on the samples taken, and the results returned from laboratory analyses. This will be updated on a continuing basis by each school. In accordance with legislation, the school districts have to sample their water for possible lead contamination and report the results to parents, the state Department of Health, and local government officials. The Lead Testing in School Drinking Water regulations may be found at this site: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/LeadTestingRegs.pdf. To view the corresponding data set which lists all school buildings with lead free plumbing, click here https://health.data.ny.gov/Health/Lead-Testing-in-School-Drinking-Water-Buildings-wi/5hbp-c6bb. The data is self-reported by the schools in response to a Department of Health electronic survey, and transferred to Health Data NY as is without edits or redaction. Schools will update their information on an ongoing basis as their water sampling progresses and the laboratory analysis results are reported back to them. This dataset displays the most recently reported data by schools as and when the data is available. More information is available at the Department of Health website at http://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/water/drinking/lead/lead_testing_of_school_drinking_water.htm
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:59.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:35:30.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2007
- API open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-19T16:53:30.000Z
Educational attainment rates for Washington State counties with populations greater than 65,000 according to US Census Bureau’s Data Profile. All values are the percent estimates of individuals 25 years of age or higher from the ACS 1 Year Survey. DP02_0063PE - Percent Associate's Degree DP02_0066PE - Percent High School Graduate or Higher DP02_0067PE - Percent Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-24T22:57:52.000Z
Immunization status of Washington State students for school year 2014-15