The college graduation rate of Campbell County, WY was 19.10% in 2016. The college graduation rate of Natrona County, WY was 22.20% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Campbell County, WY or Natrona County, WY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:19.000Z
This data includes the number of Loan Forgiveness recipients by program type and the region, as designated by the Department of Labor, in which they are employed beginning award year 2011 (for HESC-administered Loan Forgiveness programs only). Data has been collated by recipient region of employment. For this purpose, the current New York State Department of Labor definitions of New York State Regions, as listed on their public web site, were used.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-15T22:24:20.000Z
This dataset contains records of spills of petroleum and other hazardous materials. Under State law and regulations, spills that could pollute the lands or waters of the state must be reported by the spiller (and, in some cases, by anyone who has knowledge of the spill). Examples of what may be included in a spill record includes: Administrative information (DEC region and unique seven-digit spill number). Program facility name. Spill date/time. Location. Spill source and cause. Material(s) and material type spilled. Quantity spilled and recovered. Units measured. Surface water bodies affected. Close date (cleanup activity finished and all paperwork completed).
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:45.000Z
The number of persons described by survey year (2013) reported in OMH Region-specific totals (Region of Provider) and three demographic characteristics of the client served during the week of the survey: gender (Male, Female,Transgender Male, Transgender Female), age (below 5,5–12, 13–17, 18–20, 21–34, 35–44, 45–64, 65–74, 75 and above, and unknown age) and race (White only, Black/ African American Only, Multi-racial, Other and unknown race) and ethnicity (Non-Hispanic, Hispanic, and Unknown). Persons with Hispanic ethnicity are grouped as “Hispanic,” regardless of race or races reported.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-17T14:36:56.000Z
PennDOT Official Park and Ride information that is currently available. This is not all inclusive.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:02:12.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Melanoma Per 100,000 All States