- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The high school graduation rate of San Juan Municipio, PR was 78.70% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving San Juan Municipio, PR
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-02-12T09:01:51.000Z
The 2012 San Diego Demographics Dataset for Education is gathered from the US Census Bureau for 2012, Tables DP02 and B14002 from the American FactFinder search engine.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-07-28T21:23:07.000Z
Graduation and dropout rates for high schools in San Mateo County.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T22:50:51.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-08-27T01:45:07.000Z
The 2013 San Diego Demographics Dataset for Education is gathered from the US Census Bureau for 2013, Tables DP02 and B14002 from the American FactFinder search engine.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2016-07-17T20:13:18.000Z
Public and private colleges within San Francisco from National Center of Education Statistics data. As of 2011. You can get updated institutional characteristics data at https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/datacenter/DataFiles.aspx
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2016-07-11T22:40:09.000Z
Consolidated Infant, Pre-K, and K-14 education points for facilities both public and private. Point features are intended to be located within a building footprint relevant to each site, so that they can be used to select an appropriate building footprint or parcel as seed for any required buffering. Buffering may be applied when limiting possible sites for certain businesses or specific individuals, whenever these must remain a minimum distance from school locations. Sources include: cde.ca.gov State of California Department of Education City and County Department of Technology, San Francisco Enterprise Geographic Information System Program Data current as of December 8, 2015
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-12-15T19:37:44.000Z
This dataset contains data about the highest grade completed by residents of San Mateo County by city. Grade levels include less than high school graduate, high school graduate, some college or associate's degree, and bachelor's degree or higher. This data was extracted from the United States Cenus Bureau's American Community Survey 2014 5 year estimates.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-09-10T03:47:45.000Z
School enrollment refers to those 4-18 enrolled in school. The population ages 4-18 refers to those who would be eligible for Kindergarten to 12th grade. This estimate is based on the assumption that there is an equal distribution among specific age groups. Educational Attainment refers to the highest level of education completed in terms of the highest degree or the highest level of schooling completed. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B14002, S1401, and DP02.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:14:58.000Z
San Juan School District Sage Scores 2014
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-03-15T19:42:50.000Z