- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Phenix City, AL was 36,990 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Phenix City, AL
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-12-06T21:28:37.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.
- API www.datos.gov.co | Last Updated 2017-11-29T16:59:21.000Z
Base de datos con los nacimientos reportados por las instituciones prestadoras de salud del año 2015 en el municipio de Guadalajara de Buga./ Database with births reported by the health care institutions of 2015 in the municipality of Guadalajara de Buga.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-26T01:04:42.000Z
Per district student disciplinary statistics, with demographic breakdowns. Also includes average reading and math scores per district. Made available via Data Practices Act request by Josh Kennedy
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:43:06.000Z
The Regional system of standardized Indicators in peaceful coexistence and Citizen Security (RIC) is a project through which 15 countries and two capital cities of Latin America and the Caribbean, have partnered to improve and compare their statistics on crime and violence. This initiative has been promoted and financed by the Inter-American Development Bank - IDB through the Regional Public Goods program under the coordination and execution of CISALVA Institute at the Universidad del Valle in Cali, Colombia. The citizen security indicators were designed, reviewed and approved by the project's partner countries, along with established definitions and methodologies for the standardizing of the collecting, processing and analyzing stages of the information flow in order to support the quality of the data published. These indicators were reviewed in various regional boards, resulting in the improvement of some of them and the selection of additional citizen security indicators. The indicators are obtained via administrative records and others via surveys. In order to ensure the comparability of the indicators, a standardization process of concepts relating to the variables of time, place, person and circumstance was developed.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/2gtw-dpqa</b></br></br>