- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Phenix City, AL was 19.90% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Phenix City, AL
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-26T01:04:42.000Z
Per district student disciplinary statistics, with demographic breakdowns. Also includes average reading and math scores per district. Made available via Data Practices Act request by Josh Kennedy
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-05-01T10:44:14.000Z
One of OPT’s main functions is to plan efficient and fiscally responsible school bus routes. OPT staff use a variety of systems to generate and share bus route information with bus vendors and the public. Specific bus route paths cannot be publicly disclosed because they could reveal personally identifiable information about individual students. In this dataset, OPT has provided all the route information that does not risk disclosing personally identifiable information. School-age service for students in grades K through 12 are contracted with bus vendors on a per route basis. OPT also manages bus service for Pre-K students who require curb-to-curb service as per a student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). This Pre-K bus service is contracted on a per student basis, instead of per route. As a consequence of this difference, OPT does not design bus routes for Pre-K service, so those routes are not included in this dataset. There are a variety of different vehicles used on routes that serve students requiring curb-to-curb service because an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) indicates specific transportation needs. The standard bus is the only vehicle used for general education routes with students eligible for bus service but who do not have an IEP. Users may occasionally see a route without a garage assignment. Because this dataset is derived from a snapshot of a transactional system, there may be routes that are in the process of being assigned to a garage. In those cases, the garage information will appear as NULL until the assignment is complete.
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2018-05-17T14:07:50.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.
- API www.datos.gov.co | Last Updated 2017-11-29T16:59:21.000Z
Base de datos con los nacimientos reportados por las instituciones prestadoras de salud del año 2015 en el municipio de Guadalajara de Buga./ Database with births reported by the health care institutions of 2015 in the municipality of Guadalajara de Buga.