- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of College, AK was 14,568 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving College, AK
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-10T03:17:53.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-13T03:05:44.000Z
2010 Census data on Ethnicity and Nationality per PUMA in the Bronx. Data provided by Lehman College Geography Department faculty
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-14T18:11:25.000Z
This table contains data on the percent of residents aged 25 years and older educational attainment (percent completing high school, associates degree, college or more advanced degree) for California, its regions, counties, cities/towns, and census tracts. Data is from the U.S. Census Bureau, Decennial Census and American Community Survey. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OHE/Pages/Healthy-Communities-Data-and-Indicators-Project-(HCI).aspx). Greater educational attainment has been associated with health-promoting behaviors including consumption of fruits and vegetables and other aspects of healthy eating, engaging in regular physical activity, and refraining from excessive consumption of alcohol and from smoking. Completion of formal education (e.g., high school) is a key pathway to employment and access to healthier and higher paying jobs that can provide food, housing, transportation, health insurance, and other basic necessities for a healthy life. Education is linked with social and psychological factors, including sense of control, social standing and social support. These factors can improve health through reducing stress, influencing health-related behaviors and providing practical and emotional support. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2017-03-01T21:15:22.000Z
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T18:03:51.000Z
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-03-23T16:38:57.000Z
American Community Survey data per zip code on households that have experienced poverty 2007-2011
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-02-19T22:19:22.000Z
Poverty Level For Individuals
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-04-06T14:29:27.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API impact.stlouisco.com | Last Updated 2017-04-12T20:16:28.000Z