- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Green Valley, AZ was 22,249 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Green Valley, AZ
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-14T13:20:32.000Z
Data were collected during the Multi-Modal Intelligent Transportation Signal Systems (MMITSS) study. MMITSS is a next-generation traffic signal system that seeks to provide a comprehensive traffic information framework to service all modes of transportation.The Signal Plans for Roadside Equipment (RSE) data contains the basics of a Signal Phase and Timing (SPAT) message. This data includes SPAT message and the timestamp of the SPAT message. The data also provides the signal phase and timing information for one or more movements at an intersection.