- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Mesa, AZ was 479,317 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Mesa, AZ
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T15:41:24.000Z
2011-2018 based on estimates provided by AZ Office of Economic Development found at https://population.az.gov/population-estimates. 2019-2025 based on Maricopa County Association of Governments (MAG) estimates found at http://www.azmag.gov/Programs/Maps-and-Data/Population-Housing/Population-Projections. Visit: https://geo.azmag.gov/maps/azdemographics/ and https://population.az.gov/population-estimates for information. Other population estimates can be found at https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_16_5YR_DP05&prodType=table
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T00:51:25.000Z
Summary data for Police employees compared with community profile. Community demographics by race/ethnicity is provided by a third party GIS mapping and demographics provider (ESRI community analyst) profile estimates for population located in Mesa, AZ as of 2017. Note that detailed employee data can be found in the Employee Demographics dataset. See Source Link below.
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-18T22:31:19.000Z
This feature class identifies all streetlight fixtures within the boundary of the City of Mesa, including portions of other bordering agencies. A streetlight fixture includes the lamp, pole, and photocell, if present. Data are stored as a point geometry type feature class in the City Enterprise Geodatabase. The projected coordinate system is NAD 1983 State Plane Arizona Central FIPS 0202 Feet.