- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Mesa, AZ was 3,513 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Mesa, AZ
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-20T22:37:33.000Z
2010-2018 based on US Census American Community Survey (ACS) 5-year estimates. 2019-2025 based on Maricopa County Association of Governments (MAG) estimates found at http://www.azmag.gov/Programs/Maps-and-Data/Population-Housing/Population-Projections.
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T00:51:25.000Z
Summary data for Police employees compared with community profile. Community demographics by race/ethnicity is provided by a third party GIS mapping and demographics provider (ESRI community analyst) profile estimates for population located in Mesa, AZ as of 2017. Note that detailed employee data can be found in the Employee Demographics dataset. See Source Link below.
- API datahub.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-23T18:38:06.000Z
The WZDx Specification enables infrastructure owners and operators (IOOs) to make harmonized work zone data available for third party use. The intent is to make travel on public roads safer and more efficient through ubiquitous access to data on work zone activity. Specifically, the project aims to get data on work zones into vehicles to help automated driving systems (ADS) and human drivers navigate more safely. MCDOT leads the effort to aggregate and collect work zone data from the AZTech Regional Partners. A continuously updating archive of the WZDx feed data can be found at <a href="http://usdot-its-workzone-public-data.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html">ITS WorkZone Data Sandbox</a>. The live feed is currently compliant with <a href="https://github.com/usdot-jpo-ode/jpo-wzdx/tree/v1.1">WZDx specification version 1.1</a>.