- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population density of Sun City West, AZ was 2,295 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Sun City West, AZ
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T15:41:24.000Z
2011-2018 based on estimates provided by AZ Office of Economic Development found at https://population.az.gov/population-estimates. 2019-2025 based on Maricopa County Association of Governments (MAG) estimates found at http://www.azmag.gov/Programs/Maps-and-Data/Population-Housing/Population-Projections. Visit: https://geo.azmag.gov/maps/azdemographics/ and https://population.az.gov/population-estimates for information. Other population estimates can be found at https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_16_5YR_DP05&prodType=table
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T00:51:25.000Z
Summary data for Police employees compared with community profile. Community demographics by race/ethnicity is provided by a third party GIS mapping and demographics provider (ESRI community analyst) profile estimates for population located in Mesa, AZ as of 2017. Note that detailed employee data can be found in the Employee Demographics dataset. See Source Link below.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:57:26.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Melanoma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T19:24:05.000Z
The City conducts transportation counts, which counts the numbers of vehicles, pedestrians, and bicycles moving through an intersection. Counts are typically conducted every 2 years during the weekday and weekend peak hours. The peak hours represents the time period where traffic counts are the highest due to worker commute. Weekday counts are conducted at all City signalized intersections during the AM Peak Hours (7:00 A -9:00 AM) and PM peak hours (5:30 PM – 7:30 PM) either on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday in the Fall (when school is in session). Weekend counts are conducted during the midday peak hour (1:00-5:00 PM) either on Saturday or Sunday in the Summer at signalized intersections in the Downtown and Main Street areas, as these areas tend to experience greater traffic as a result of the tourist/visitor population on the weekends. The table below provides the number of intersections that were counted in 2007 – 2013.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:10.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:53:35.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States