- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Alameda, CA was 50.70% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Alameda, CA
- API data.debtwatch.treasurer.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-22T16:47:26.000Z
The principal amounts, sale dates, interest rates, terms, purposes, ratings, costs of issuance, financing team participants, issuance documents, and annual reporting (if applicable), among 67 other data points required under California Government Code section 8855, of the various types of debt issued by all local government agencies in Alameda County.
- API data.acgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-24T18:24:36.000Z
Data for Alameda County and constituent zip codes. Because of low counts and stability concerns, some data are suppressed; these have a -1 in place of the data. Most data are for the primary diagnosis, while those that are titled 'Related' are from the primary and first four associated diagnoses. Childhood asthma is for those less than five years. From the Community Assessment, Planning, and Evaluation unit of the Alameda County Public Health Department, with data from the California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development.