- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Bakersfield, CA was 372,680 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bakersfield, CA
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2014-09-12T20:56:56.000Z
This dataset contains a selection of six socioeconomic indicators of public health significance and a “hardship index,” by Chicago community area, for the years 2008 – 2012. The indicators are the percent of occupied housing units with more than one person per room (i.e., crowded housing); the percent of households living below the federal poverty level; the percent of persons in the labor force over the age of 16 years that are unemployed; the percent of persons over the age of 25 years without a high school diploma; the percent of the population under 18 or over 64 years of age (i.e., dependency); and per capita income. Indicators for Chicago as a whole are provided in the final row of the table. See the full dataset description for more information at: https://data.cityofchicago.org/api/views/fwb8-6aw5/files/A5KBlegGR2nWI1jgP6pjJl32CTPwPbkl9KU3FxlZk-A?download=true&filename=P:\EPI\OEPHI\MATERIALS\REFERENCES\ECONOMIC_INDICATORS\Dataset_Description_socioeconomic_indicators_2012_FOR_PORTAL_ONLY.pdf
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.marincounty.org | Last Updated 2019-08-02T16:02:34.000Z
Chlamydia STD cases in Marin County, CA, by gender, ethnicity, and age, for calendar years 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-25T16:43:14.000Z
Population of individuals and households receiving SNAP Benefits as shown on the Borough Consultation Report. For CA Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/kjcq-h8d9 For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-02-08T20:03:40.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups