Questions about Bear Valley Springs, CA
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Bear Valley Springs, CA was 0.98% in 2018.
Above charts are based on data from the U.S. Census American Community Survey | ODN Dataset | API -
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bear Valley Springs, CA
CHSA - ECON -- Food Insecurity --- 2-Year Dissectedhealthstat.dph.sbcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T19:07:43.000Z
Percent of People who Cannot Afford to Feed Themselves Sufficiently. U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, December Supplement (AKA USDA Food Security Supplement). Dissected by Year, Geographic Area, Age Category, and Race/Ethnicity.