- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Chino Hills, CA was 44.80% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Chino Hills, CA
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:39:26.000Z
This dataset provides the fourth quarter summary roll-up of California hospitals’ financial and utilization data for Charity Care and Bad Debts.
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2018-05-24T14:59:26.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T13:18:49.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.