- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Fresno, CA was 4,589 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Fresno, CA
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T16:32:37.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-09T00:40:31.000Z
This dataset includes active and historical non-enforcement regulatory measures for wastewater programs issued by the State and Regional Boards. A regulatory measures is any action that the Board or Board staff may take, such as adopting a permit or issuing a Notice of Applicability for coverage under a general order.