- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Los Angeles, CA was 32.50% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Los Angeles, CA
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-02-13T00:09:50.000Z
The YSC program, funded through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), provides education and employment services to youth, ages 16-24 who are disconnected from education and/or employment. Partnering with the Los Angeles Unified School District, the program seeks to reconnect youth with education and/or employment. The YSC program also provides summer youth employment services to Angelenos. Goals for the YSC program are established by the California Employment Development Department and the US Department of Labor.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:39:12.000Z
This data set lists active and historical notice of intent records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) . Notice of intent to comply with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit is submitted by a discharger to apply for stormwater permit coverage.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:44:14.000Z
State Water Resources Control Board Stormwater Inspections from 1991 to 2016. SMARTS data obtained on 3/24/2016.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:45:47.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application & Report Tracking System (SMARTS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-10-03T19:17:36.000Z
The LA County Arts Ed Profile is a research project by the LA County Arts Education Collective that measures the quantity, quality and equity of arts education in all public schools in the county. This available dataset combines data collected through the Arts Ed Profile school survey and data collected by the California Department of Education. Please see the Data Dictionary under Attachments or download all data from the Source Link.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:36:18.000Z
This file provides information regarding site visits of facilities that discharge wastewater. The data are from the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS).
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:33:53.000Z
The data in this data environment was collected from the Pasadena, California testbed, namely I-210, SR 134, and nearby arterials. The source of these data is from the Caltrans – Performance Measurement System (PeMS). Speed data from this dataset were used to derive the freeway travel time. There are three separate text files with one for each operational condition.