- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Los Angeles, CA was 76.40% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Los Angeles, CA
- API data.debtwatch.treasurer.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-22T18:50:56.000Z
The principal amounts, sale dates, interest rates, terms, purposes, ratings, costs of issuance, financing team participants, issuance documents, and annual reporting (if applicable), among 67 other data points required under California Government Code section 8855, of the various types of debt issued by all local government agencies in Los Angeles County.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-02-13T00:09:50.000Z
The YSC program, funded through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), provides education and employment services to youth, ages 16-24 who are disconnected from education and/or employment. Partnering with the Los Angeles Unified School District, the program seeks to reconnect youth with education and/or employment. The YSC program also provides summer youth employment services to Angelenos. Goals for the YSC program are established by the California Employment Development Department and the US Department of Labor.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-10-03T19:17:36.000Z
The LA County Arts Ed Profile is a research project by the LA County Arts Education Collective that measures the quantity, quality and equity of arts education in all public schools in the county. This available dataset combines data collected through the Arts Ed Profile school survey and data collected by the California Department of Education. Please see the Data Dictionary under Attachments or download all data from the Source Link.
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:33:53.000Z
The data in this data environment was collected from the Pasadena, California testbed, namely I-210, SR 134, and nearby arterials. The source of these data is from the Caltrans – Performance Measurement System (PeMS). Speed data from this dataset were used to derive the freeway travel time. There are three separate text files with one for each operational condition.
- API www.datos.gov.co | Last Updated 2019-07-20T06:48:37.000Z
Fortalecer la capacidad de autogestión y el tejido social en los hogares que se encuentran en situación de pobreza extrema y en las comunidades focalizadas, para mejorar sus condiciones de vida.