- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Los Gatos, CA was 65.50% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Los Gatos, CA
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:39:12.000Z
This data set lists active and historical notice of intent records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) . Notice of intent to comply with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit is submitted by a discharger to apply for stormwater permit coverage.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-02-13T00:09:50.000Z
The YSC program, funded through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), provides education and employment services to youth, ages 16-24 who are disconnected from education and/or employment. Partnering with the Los Angeles Unified School District, the program seeks to reconnect youth with education and/or employment. The YSC program also provides summer youth employment services to Angelenos. Goals for the YSC program are established by the California Employment Development Department and the US Department of Labor.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:44:14.000Z
State Water Resources Control Board Stormwater Inspections from 1991 to 2016. SMARTS data obtained on 3/24/2016.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:45:47.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application & Report Tracking System (SMARTS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API www.datos.gov.co | Last Updated 2018-05-21T17:03:07.000Z
Fortalecer la capacidad de autogestión y el tejido social en los hogares que se encuentran en situación de pobreza extrema y en las comunidades focalizadas, para mejorar sus condiciones de vida.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:36:18.000Z
This file provides information regarding site visits of facilities that discharge wastewater. The data are from the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS).
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-27T19:09:44.000Z
The data in this data environment was collected from the Pasadena, California testbed, namely I-210, SR 134, and nearby arterials. The source of these data is from the Caltrans – Performance Measurement System (PeMS). Speed data from this dataset were used to derive the freeway travel time. There are three separate text files with one for each operational condition.