- What is the Crime incident rate per 100,000 people?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The crime incident count of Menlo Park, CA was 13 for aggravated assault in 2016.
Crime Incident Count
Crime Incident Rate per 100,000 People
Crime statistics are sourced from the FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Program and aggregated across year and crime type. The FBI does not gather statistics for all jurisdictions, so some localities may be missing. Normalization is based on the population values published with the UCR data itself, so rather than on US Census data, as the jurisdiction of the data may vary. Crime rates are normalized on a per 100K basis; specifically, the crime count is divided by the population count, the result is then multiplied by 100K and rounded to the nearest integer value. Latest data, displayed in charts and other visualizations, is from 2014.
Public Safety and Crime Datasets Involving Menlo Park, CA
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.marincounty.org | Last Updated 2018-10-04T11:30:10.000Z
Counts of ranger-reported incidents by calendar month by various categories of infractions and by park or preserve. Rangers and law enforcement personnel enter these incidents into an internal tracking system. Data spans a rolling, seven year period beginning seven years before the last update date. The data includes monthly counts of citations and field identifications.
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-24T21:24:40.000Z
Data on how certain services are provided to the populace of cities. See attachment for explanation of codes by clicking on the red "About" button towards the far right and scrolling down to the Attachments Section.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-10-04T22:10:04.000Z
Healthy Neighborhoods data for Get Healthy San Mateo County's Healthy Cities SMC: http://www.gethealthysmc.org/healthy-cities-smc
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-24T20:52:14.000Z
Functional revenues from current service charges.
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2018-10-11T14:06:39.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2018-09-28T15:20:47.000Z