- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The high school graduation rate of Mountain View, CA was 91.40% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Mountain View, CA
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2014-09-12T20:56:56.000Z
This dataset contains a selection of six socioeconomic indicators of public health significance and a “hardship index,” by Chicago community area, for the years 2008 – 2012. The indicators are the percent of occupied housing units with more than one person per room (i.e., crowded housing); the percent of households living below the federal poverty level; the percent of persons in the labor force over the age of 16 years that are unemployed; the percent of persons over the age of 25 years without a high school diploma; the percent of the population under 18 or over 64 years of age (i.e., dependency); and per capita income. Indicators for Chicago as a whole are provided in the final row of the table. See the full dataset description for more information at: https://data.cityofchicago.org/api/views/fwb8-6aw5/files/A5KBlegGR2nWI1jgP6pjJl32CTPwPbkl9KU3FxlZk-A?download=true&filename=P:\EPI\OEPHI\MATERIALS\REFERENCES\ECONOMIC_INDICATORS\Dataset_Description_socioeconomic_indicators_2012_FOR_PORTAL_ONLY.pdf
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2017-10-19T14:06:45.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.