The population density of National City, CA was 8,344 in 2017. The population density of Paramount, CA was 11,633 in 2017. The population density of Rosemead, CA was 10,580 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving National City, CA or Rosemead, CA or Paramount, CA
- API data.ftb.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-02T22:14:39.000Z
This dataset contains data from California resident tax returns filed with California adjusted gross income and self-assessed tax listed by zip code. This dataset contains data for taxable years 1992 to 2016.
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T17:38:30.000Z
This dataset contains unemployment rates for the U.S.(1948 - Present) and California (1976 - Present). The unemployment rate represents the number of unemployed as a percentage of the labor force. Labor force data are restricted to people 16 years of age and older, who currently reside in 1 of the 50 states or the District of Columbia, who do not reside in institutions (e.g., penal and mental facilities, homes for the aged), and who are not on active duty in the Armed Forces. This rate is also defined as the U-3 measure of labor underutilization.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2015-01-22T19:23:19.000Z
Total number of car share vehicles and pods in Berkeley
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T19:31:28.000Z
Source: State/County - California Health Interview Survey (CHIS) National - National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T19:46:11.000Z
Usual Source of Care estimates from the California Health Interview Survey (CHIS) and the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T19:32:50.000Z
Sources: State/County: California Health Interview Survey (CHIS) National: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), CDC/NCHS
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T03:29:06.000Z
All cause average age-adjusted death rate for three year periods ending 2004-2013 (CA DPH County Health Status Profiles 2006-2015) and percentage of the population living below poverty level (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table S1701).
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T17:09:19.000Z
Description: The percentage of the measurable population whose family/individual income is below the federal poverty threshold. Latest information is available: https://factfinder.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/16_1YR/S1701/0100000US|0400000US06|0500000US06071
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T17:12:14.000Z
Description: The percentage of the measurable population whose family/individual income is below the federal poverty threshold. For the latest information: https://factfinder.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/16_1YR/S1701/0100000US|0400000US06|0500000US06071