- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Rancho Palos Verdes, CA was 42,271 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- API healthstat.dph.sbcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T19:07:43.000Z
Percent of People who Cannot Afford to Feed Themselves Sufficiently. U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, December Supplement (AKA USDA Food Security Supplement). Dissected by Year, Geographic Area, Age Category, and Race/Ethnicity.
- API data.bayareametro.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-09T01:58:17.000Z
This data set represents all tracts within the San Francisco Bay Region, and contains attributes for the eight Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) Communities of Concern (CoC) tract-level variables for exploratory purposes. MTC 2018 Communities of Concern (tract geography) is based on eight ACS 2014-2018 (ACS 2018) tract-level variables: ● Minority (70% threshold) ● Low-Income (less than 200% of Fed. poverty level, 28% threshold) ● Level of English Proficiency (12% threshold) ● Seniors 75 Years and Over (8% threshold) ● Zero-Vehicle Households (15% threshold) ● Single Parent Households (18% threshold) ● People with a Disability (12% threshold) ● Rent-Burdened Households (14% threshold) If a tract exceeds both threshold values for Low-Income and Minority shares OR exceeds the threshold value for Low-Income AND also exceeds the threshold values for three or more variables, it is a CoC. Detailed documentation on the production of this feature set can be found at https://github.com/BayAreaMetro/Spatial-Analysis-Mapping-Projects/blob/master/Project-Documentation/Communities-of-Concern/README.md